Steps To Fix Epson Printer Error Code E-01, Read here to solve it using the following steps and know how it occurred. This Epson Printer LCD Error Code E-01 LCD is determined in the Epson Service Manual section as a “fatal error”. Our professional Epson printer Technical Support experts have defined it in the form when “the printer is not able to finish the self test” job. When users are turning the printer’s power ON, it will begin to check the whole system. If for other reason, it can’t finish the self-test – the printer will further give an error message. It clearly means that users need to fix the problem first. If the self-test process is finished, then the printer is ready to print.
Easy Solution To Fix Epson Printer Error Code E-01
1. Turn printer OFF. Unplug the power cable from wall outlet for 5 minutes. Power ON the printer again. If the error has not gone – follow next tips.
2. Make sure the transportation lock has been removed.
Store the transportation lock as shown below.
3. If the CD tray is in the eject position, make sure you press the CD Tray button to retract the tray to the storage position. Never push or pull the CD tray into position.
4. Turn the Epson printer OFF and make sure paper is not jammed inside the unit.
5. If you have printer with CISS installed make sure the printer carriage can go left and right easy.
6. Make sure the upper scanner part of printer is closed tightly. Nothing prevents to close it tightly.
7. That initialization routine that gets run on Start Up checks the entire units function before completeing without an error.
(You might have heard the noises, they are the carriages being sent to their home positions and making different sensors activate.)
8. If You use CISS – there maybe ink tubes preventing to move carriage from left to right. So we suggest You to install original Espon ink cartridges and run the printer. If there will be NO error – the reason is the CISS – installed not correctly.
9. Access the cartridge loading area while off and move the carriage away from the stops, just an inch is needed. Lifting slightly, it should move easily, if it appears sluggish at first, the ink collection cup is gummed up and needs cleaning.
10. The paper path has sensors that are mounted opposite the size adjustment slide on the paper tray. Usually a small opto-sensor, it can be blocked with dust. The solution is to disassemble the printer and clean all optical sensors, paper feed sensors, encoder strip and disc encoder.
Our Epson printer support technicians are always ready to sort out each and every printer related issue with latest solutions offered to its clients. We are a team of fastest printer tech support solution provider for every issues related to all printers such as Software installation issues, Driver Upgrade, Change Printer ink, Printer Spooler and Paper Jam issues etc. If users are unable to solve this problem, they are welcome to
Toll-Free 1-800-213-8289 and we promise to get back to them in short time span via our professional printer contact details. So, come and join us for tom experience our exceptional level printer solutions to your unexpected and critical issues. And also our Canon printer technical support technicians are always ready to sort out each and every printer technical issues with instant solution.